Friday, May 20, 2022

MATH QUESTION MATH QUESTION YES!!!!!!! Brian Day 5 vs Steiny (LL)

First, a humble apology to Thorsten for accusing him of making a mistake.  I've learned that the name of that late 80s Bon Jovi song that i never really paid attention to is Living in Sin, and it was a coincidence that Livin' on a Prayer matched up as well.  Guess I have to listen to all of New Jersey to make up for this.

3/6 today, thought I had a shot at 6.

1) Moby Dick 1/0  Seemed like a gimme, with the non-human and the amputation.   (or not a gimme, sorry, just read your posts...)

2) imgur 2/1  Forgot about flickr. did anyone use it?

3) Designated hitter 0/2  It's an abomination, but it definitely helps the Mets right now

4) Patel 2/2 no clue

5) Beetle 3/3  Hoped this was the root of Beetlejuice, and not betelgeuse.  Didn't even think of a common nutritional supplement like bee pollen, definitely not happy with my defense (or maybe I am happy, given your posts).

6) Sphere 1/1  Ah, the sweet sultry sight of an greek letter in a formula.  I think it will play easy because of the pi r^2, but who knows.  

No comments:

Post a Comment