Probably 4/6, and I’ll be very happy with how I did if all 4 do pay.
1. Tesla S :(, D22. I had no idea. This seems like it will play easier than I realized now that I see the answer.
2. Da Vinci :), D21. Far from a gimme for me, but I recognized the possible connection and didn’t have any other guess.
3. Livin’ :), D33. I can’t believe I (probably, based on how scoring tends to be) got this. The only song by any of them I could think of was Livin’ on a Prayer. So I’ve gotten the first pop music question of the season but missed the first current events and first geography. Go figure.
4. Grav :(, D02. No idea. D0 for LL opponent because food and drink is a huge strength. But I think this probably plays hard.
5. The quick brown fox :), D11. I’ve heard this over the years. I was worried I’d miss a word, but it seemed like these words worked to make a pangram.
6. Beefeaters :), D10. Easiest of the day, I think. Should give Mirkin no problem.
No comments:
Post a Comment