Tuesday, May 17, 2022

David S Day 2

3/6 on what was a super friendly set of questions. Given how I think I should have done, this is disappointing. 

1. Hunger Games :(, D11. I figured this would be pretty easy, but it wasn’t something I knew. 

2. Operation :), D20. Figured it had to be this. Good question. 

3. Hydraulics :), D13. Funny, I was just talking about this last night. I still think I would have gotten it either way. 

4. Denmark :(, D22. I’m not sure why, but I was certain this was north of the border. Frustrating miss.

5. Empire State Building :), D01. I think this is fairly widely known. Maybe I’m wrong.

6. Daiquiri :(, D32. I figured I had no chance on this, but now that I see it, I realize I could have come up with it in all likelihood. Ugh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment