4/6
1) Ford Mustang 2/2 Coin flip between two classic sports cars that could have a museum.
2) Da Vinci 1/1 Vitruvian man
3) Living 3/2 Where do I begin? As I vented to Dave via text, for the life of me I couldn't figure this out. I know the name of every song released on Bon Jovi's 1988 album New Jersey, and I couldn't figure out what first word of a title matched up. I'm not overly familiar with the other artists' entire catalog, but he did say popular songs. Then I realized James Brown (1985) had to be his song from the 1985's Rocky IV, Living in America. That would match up with Priest's Living After Midnight and Bon Jovi's Living on a Prayer. But Living on a Prayer came out in 1986. Ultimately I decided there had to be a mistake and submitted the correct answer. But how to defend? The year being wrong should make this very difficult. But who besides me has little enough of a life to know that Slippery When Wet came out in 1986, not 1988? Which meant the average person might go with arguably Bon Jovi's most famous song as a guess, which actually made this easy. Ultimately I went with the pop music percentages
4) Naan 2/3 no clue, i only had naan and matzah to choose from
5) the quick brown fox 0/0
6) beefeaters 1/1 got it from the spirit. Lot of alcohol questions so far, but still no math.
No comments:
Post a Comment