Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Brian Day 2

 4/6

1) Avatar 1/1  I happened to see the trailer before Dr. Strange last week, I didn't even know the movie was coming out soon.  But I think the delayed sequel aspect is gettable if you're strong in film.

2) Operation 1/0   spark and noise made sense

3) Hydraulics 0/2    We were just discussing the difference b/t this and hydrology last night

4) Denmark 2/3    no chance if it wasn't Denmark, glad I went high

5) Empire State Building 3/2   Hoping this isn't well known, thinking Eiffel Tower or a mountain would seem more reasonable if you have no clue

6)  Mead 2/1  Ugh.  Figured this was easy, but none of the 50 or so (yes I need a life) alcoholic drinks I wrote down fit the bill.   Maybe if I hadn't spelled it saki on my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment