My by far best-ever season continued today with a 5/6, 4 of which I was certain about.
1. Resonance :), D12. Really curious to see how this one plays. I knew it from the first clue, but I would have found it tricky even with all the others combined.
2. Arizona :(, D23. I had no idea. I wonder if this will play very hard or if this is just a gap in my knowledge.
3. Yosemite :), D11. I had no idea so I just guessed the most obvious thing. Turned out that was it.
4. Ukraine :), D00. Seems like by far the most obvious guess, though I did remember the appointment and 2019 recall.
5. Pythagoros :), D22. Math gimme (spelling notwithstanding).
6. Heart of Darkness :), D31. Not really in my wheelhouse, but I read (and disliked) this in 10th grade. I also knew the author was Polish-born.
No comments:
Post a Comment