5/6, and today strikes me again as pretty easy.
- Indonesia :), D20. Was pretty sure it was Indonesia before I saw the Dutch part. Gimme with that. Sure gimme for Dave M.
- Oxford :(, D23. Spent some time on this, but I actually had no chance.
- Yellowstone :), D11. Many ways to get this, but roche jaune means yellow rock (or stone) in French, so that might be how most people get it.
- Magnificent 7 :), D31. One - finance gimme. Two - if Michael Hartnett can get his name into a question, maybe I can, too. New life goal unlocked!
- Set :), D12. Set having the most meanings is a great trivia fact I’ve known for a long time.
- SNL :), D02. Second question of the day that comes straight from the forecasting contest (shameless promotion). If anyone wants to play, the entry form is:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdTCBRTlTqx0da5u64Al_qKhNCj8yvRjqWWFQuZ6PkCbqIkqQ/viewform
No comments:
Post a Comment