Wednesday, December 17, 2025

Dave M day 24 v Carr LLL

5/6 yesterday was indeed a losing score as I thought. I reckon I have a better chance with 4/6 today.

 

1 : ) Pablo Picasso. Obvious answer for a famous Hispanic artist alive at that time. D12

2 : ( Character runs away. I was not even in the right area. Figured Midnight Cowboy the character ran towards New York? D13

3 : ) Bayer. If you know football you know it. I don't think my LL opponent will (Ben probably does though). D31

4 : ) Shein. It was that or Temu, and adding it to the first gives you "She Inside" which suddenly makes sense as to the origin of the name. D00

5 : ( Buffalo. I started with Longhorn and switched at the last minute as I figured it wasn't "now-flourishing" but should have stuck to my guns. Those are the UT colors and, now I remember, Bevo is the name of the UT mascot…

6 : ) Scooby Doo. I don't know how the link works exactly but the timing lined up OK for Scooby Doo. D22

No comments:

Post a Comment