5/6 on what I think will be a tough day for Marcus so I'm saying there's a chance... Yep, a rare off day for Marcus. Btw, I haven't been paying attention until today but there's a dogfight for first in LLL which might come down to the last day (though Pelcovitz might have clinched today)
1) Pablo Picasso 0/1 Should be the gimme of the day, even for me. As someone pointing out interesting facts said, it's very weird to think that Picasso was alive to hear Led Zeppelin
2) G Rated 1/1 Was having trouble until I got to Midnight Cowboy, which made this a gimme
3) Bayer 3/0 I've heard of Bayer Munich and hoped that's what the question was referring to somehow. (Ha! Turns out it was Bayern Munich and I just got lucky)
4) Shein 2/2 Gimme if you have teen girls
5) Holstein 1/2 Ah, orange and white. Nice clue, wish I saw it.
6) Scooby Doo 2/3 I think this is the third wild ass guess I can't believe I hit this season. Absolutely no idea, 1969 sounded right for Shaggy and the VW bus, and I thought "Strangers in the Night" could be a Scooby episode title. No idea what the connection here is, does Sinatra scat during the song? And why did everyone get this?
No comments:
Post a Comment