Thursday, December 4, 2025

David S Day 15

Deeply frustrating 2/6 where I was very close on three more. 

  1. Spelt :(, D10. I really didn’t have any doubt this was right. Too bad. 
  2. Mandate :), D22. Only gimme of the day for me. 
  3. Landis :(, D33. I actually knew the last name of the first MLB commissioner, but I now see the mountain is the same as his FIRST name. I had no shot at that. 
  4. Nine Tales :(, D21. Almost too frustrated to finish this blog post. 
  5. Washington :(, D02. I thought a lot of bands came from Washington. But not these I guess. 
  6. Flux :), D11. Figured this was all it could be. But I really dislike the word “substance” in the question, which threw me off. Flux in physics is most often EM-related, so it’s not a substance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment