Wednesday, December 3, 2025

David S Day 14 vs. Brian (LLL)

 4/6. Very happy with that, as these were decidedly not up my alley. Brian and I often defend each other perfectly, but I think he’ll struggle to do so against me today. 

  1. Avenue Q :), D12. I didn’t know anything about the Tony Awards, but I did see this play. So I had a clear guess when it came to a play with puppets that came out about 20 years ago. 
  2. Dien Bien Phu :), D21. One history question for me today. No problem with this one. 
  3. Rotary :), D30. I remember some years back Mazda was still using these in some of their cars. 
  4. Avicii :), D21. An exceedingly rare pop music gimme for me. I don’t know much about Avicii, but I was certain from the question. 
  5. Taps :(, D03. I had no idea. But this is a great question. 
  6. Philadelphia :(, D12. I wasn’t going to get this barring a stroke of luck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment