Wednesday, December 10, 2025

Dave M day 19 v Pelc LLL

Another 4/6 – easier questions today so don't think that will be good enough for the win.

 

1 : ) Queen of Hearts. Was pleased to get this, it took a while. Head chopping was presumably the link between the characters. D22

2 : ) Staten Island. I learnt this on a tour of NYC once. Both competitors are NYers so D00

3 : ) Proto Indo-European. Straightforward I think. D11

4 : ) Helium. Hydrogen or Helium if it was the sun, and Helium made sense with the timing. D22

5 : ( JFK. Great question, but I got trapped into thinking it was at the beginning of a biopic's time period not the end. D11

6 : ( Fogg. Had no idea with this one but guessed it might be Jules Verne-related. D33

No comments:

Post a Comment