Friday, December 5, 2025

Brian Day 16

 5/6  heading into the Midseason classic tomorrow.  Don't forget the Midseason Classic!!!  And Yale vs Montana State football!!!

1) Grenada 3/3 Gimme if you read the newspaper cover to cover in the 80s.   How do kids learn anything these days?  I think this is not well-known if you weren't alive for it.

2) Lyre 2/1  First olden days guitar-like instrument to pop into my head, and it worked with lyric or lyrical.  Turns out I was picturing a lute, but I'll take it

3) Whale 1/1  Cetacean = whales and dolphins, i took "-largest" as a clue for whale

4) Euclid 0/2  Was deciding between Euclid and Pythagoreas until I re-read the q a final time before flipping a coin and noticed there were multiple books; had to be Elements

5) Ivanhoe 2/2 No chance, considered a few joke answers before settling on one with Ivan in the title

6) Ledecky 1/0  Immediately popped into my head, I didn't think about it any further.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment