Monday, December 8, 2025

David S Day 17

 4/6 on a day that felt very easy and where I committed the cardinal sin of changing a correct answer that was my first guess to an incorrect answer. 

  1. Hawaiian :), D22. Eight consonants made me think of this instantly. Given that I have no great language skill, that makes me think others will, too. 
  2. Venezuela :), D10. Anyone paying even remote attention to the news should get this. 
  3. South Beach Diet :), D02. The description made this very clear, though I didn’t know until this question the origin of the name. 
  4. The Big Bang Theory :(, D31. I changed the right answer to a wrong one here. What was I thinking? Is this my first season of playing Learned League?!
  5. Leica :), D23. Absolutely the only high end German-sounding camera company I can name. 
  6. Bardem :(, D11. I never could have come up with Isaac. Proud of myself for at least remembering Bardem was in Dune.  

No comments:

Post a Comment