Monday, December 1, 2025

Brian Day 12

 For those who missed Thorsten's Thanksgiving message, it has indeed been a rough season: "My same-player season-over-season metric so far this season is lower than it's been to end any season since LL81 in 2019. So if you're feeling particularly brutalized, hang in there"

5/6 with a very lucky get so maybe things are turning around

1) Trade winds  1/1  Gimme except that winds being in the question gave me some hesitation

2) Reggaeton 3/3  Maybe the most surprised I've every been to get an answer correct.  No idea, so I threw in a word I'd heard of that had no chance, especially since there wouldn't be two answers in a day with part of the answer in the question. 

3) Mattingly 2/1  gimme.  Possibly plays easier as he was on tv a lot for the World Series this year

4) Freedom 1/2  I know of it more from statistics

5 Frozen 0/0  I miss when my kids would watch this

6) Second  2/2  I consider this a close guess


No comments:

Post a Comment