Monday, September 22, 2025

David S Day 25

 Disappointing 2/6 to cap off a fairly mediocre season for me. But it was still fun. I’m on the cusp of relegation, though even assuming I lose today, I’d have to be fairly unlucky to be relegated. 

  1. Shooting :(, D32. I never got close and fell right into the horse as an animal trap. 
  2. Tet :), D00. History gimme. 
  3. Sunburns :(, D23. The dermatology clue led me in the right direction, but not enough to get there. 
  4. Anderson :(, D11. I wish I’d thought more about this. I totally missed the punctuation, which might have gotten me there. 
  5. Joe Buck :), D22. For me, his most immortal call will always be “Oh, it’s a catch!” from Super Bowl LI. I would have had no idea if it was just the Midnight Cowboy clue. 
  6. Rhodium :(, D11. What was I thinking here? I thought of Rhodes and never looked back. A low note to end the season. 

Have a great offseason, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment