4/6 when I easily could have had only 1, so I'm very happy. Dave is easy to defend today.... LOL and I am not! Victory is mine 7(4)-3(3)
1) Trailer Park Boys 3/3 Knew it was Canadian, went with the only Canadian show I could name
2) Japan, China 1/1 A not completely wild guess, but Mukden did nothing for me so I picked the biggest non-Euro theatre
3) Black 1/2 was thinking black and blue as similar sounding names.
4) Capital 0/0 This made the most sense from the financial angle but have never heard it used in architecture
5) comments 2/1 Excellent! I knew it was non-executable code and took a guess with comments. Then I changed it to dummy. Then I changed it back to comments.
6) Menudo 2/2 The only answer I was confident of. If You're Not Here is a great 80s love song. I feel like I've written this before, is this blog searchable? Has Menudo come up before?
No comments:
Post a Comment