Tuesday, September 9, 2025

David S Day 16 vs Marcus (LLL)

 4/6 vs. Marcus, which I doubt is enough. 

  1. Chicago :(, D11. No idea. Marcus and my LL opponent are both strong in theater. 
  2. Inbestigators :(, D03. I had no idea. This is a (much more recent) Aussie show my kids used to watch. 
  3. Unification Church :), D11. Was all but certain this was right prior to the parenthetical clue, and was totally sure after that. 
  4. Glasnost :), D30. My only worry was that the answer was perestroika, but I was pretty sure that started earlier. 
  5. Furlong :), D22. Spent some time convincing myself it couldn’t be anything else. 
  6. Sabalenka :), D22. I’ve followed tennis more in the past couple of years. And since there’s never a flag next to her name, I knew she had to either be Russian or Belarusian. 

No comments:

Post a Comment