Wednesday, September 17, 2025

Dave M day 22 v Marcus LLL

I got 3/6 (faint hope for 4) but Marcus is correct in his hunch he didn't know how to defend today, while he was pretty straightforward to work out – I walked away with a 6(3)-4(4) win.

 

1 : ) Letterkenny. Despite the frequent low tone, both shows are pretty clever and hilaroious and won a bunch of Canadian comedy awards. A Canadian friend turned me on to them. D22

2 : ) Japan China. Simple world history Q for me and Marcus. D11

3 : ( White. I thought the word "similar" would mean sound similar not look similar. D22

4 : ( Investment. Really struggled with this one for some reason. Happily I assumed Marcus wouldn't. D01

5 : ) Comments. My husband just completed a degree in Computer Science, sorry Marcus. D10

6 : ( Mundo. This was a completely random guess and the fact it's close enough to maybe get marked correct with wrong spelling is a nice surprise. But I don't think it is quite close enough. D33

No comments:

Post a Comment