Wednesday, September 10, 2025

David S Day 17

 2/6. Very hard day for me given the categories. I was worried I only had 1. 

  1. Ford Bronco :), D00. Should play really easy. 
  2. Tungsten :), D11. I got this solely by guessing that this was why tungsten is W in the periodic table. Second time such a method has gotten me a science question this season!
  3. Jones :(, D22. No clue at all. 
  4. To thine own self :(, D21. Only one of the few quotes I know from Hamlet that could have possibly worked here. I’ve never heard of this phrase, but I kind of like the question. 
  5. Passionee :(, D33. I actually have heard of this term, but despite speaking French halfway decently, I didn’t know the translation for the word. 
  6. What’s love got to do with it :(, D12. Wasn’t going to get this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment