Hard to stay in the habit of doing this!! I do look what all of you put most days though! And no thanks on the sunburn!
Day 14 - ok with a 2 today, been in a bit of a slump
1. Dale Earnhardt :( But I was pleased I came up with something in the neighborhood
2. black eyed peas. :( probably wouldn't have ever come up with okra
3. Bahamas :( On a related note, did anyone ever watch that awesome Pirate series on Netflix? The Lost Pirate Kingdom? SO GOOD
4. opossum :( close but... feel like I've heard of this. Maybe could have pulled it out?
5. White House :) felt like a good guess
6. Le Marseilles :) spelled wrong but I think I will get credit
Day 13 - 3
1. lichen :). took a minute but I got there. Makes me think of a book I read in high school maybe that was really good "The Bean Trees" by Barbara Kingsolver
2. American Revolution :( just couldn't think of anything. Was remembering more the London Fog (thank you, Crown)
3. odeon :( thought this was Latin-y, think the real answer is very hard
4. Dr Dre :) probably could have gotten Snoop too
5. milkweed :( never heard of this
6. panhandle :) also thought maybe a Native American reservation but wasn;t sure which ones are there
Day 12 - 2
1. crab rangoon :). took a minute but I got there. Yum is right.
2. Knights Templar :( doh. Big Goonies fan here too
3. polo:( thought these were all royals. Do they really play ice hocket?
4. mountain :( bummer - we were just in Hawaii, I should have gotten this
5. can't rrmember but it was wrong :(
6. tango :) equals Argentinian music
Day 11 - 1
1. equilibrium :(. couldn't pull it out
2. Texas :( no idea - and why on earth would there be a school named California in PA?
3. Kodiak :( never realized this about Yosemite. Good piece of trivia.
4.Ukraine :) figured it had to be given her role in impeachment trials and stuff
5. can't rrmember but it was wrong :( But I did think of some mathematician which made me happy
6. wrong answer :( never read heart of darkness