Thursday, June 2, 2022

David Day 13

I'm dropping my last initial until Dave M (or Steiny) shows back up on this blog.  I think I'll be waiting a long time...

4/6 today.

1. Lichen :), D02.  Super lucky guess, which has been happening to me all season so far.  I really had no expectation this would be right.

2. Great Fire of London :), D23.  Great question.  I'm guessing this plays hard, but who knows?  Wren designed some buildings following the Great Fire of London, so I figured he might have also designed its memorial.

3. Amphitheater :(, D31.  No clue.  Wish I'd done a D33 here.  I think this is really hard.

4. Snoop Dogg :), D10.  I can't believe I'm now 5/5 on pop music.  But if they keep coming as easy 1990s pop music questions, I think I'll keep getting them.

5. Flagon :(, D22.  No clue here.

6. Panhandle :), D11.  Seemed like it had to be panhandle.  What other famous areas of Oklahoma are there?

No comments:

Post a Comment