Ridiculously I lost my matchup yesterday to the lowest ranked player in rundle B, he got 5 questions right to my 4. Oh well. 4/6 for me today vs Seif. We each defended perfectly so I walk away with it 4 (4) – 2 (3)
1 : ) Uttar Pradesh. What I find most remarkable about this one is it still has ~20% of the population of India despite having large chunks hived off into other new states relatively recently
2 : ( Liberty. Random guess. Never heard of Ninja
3 : ( Pail Pale. Another random guess. D33
4 : ) Mary J Blige. I know she was part of the early 1990s hip hop crew from LA because she was in the group that performed at the Superbowl half time show this year. That was all I had to go on. D12
5 : ) Air conditioning. The Carrier last name renders this gimmeish I think. D00
6 : ) Gross Domestic Product. The net exports provoked a GDP/GBP wobble but “within a country’s borders” landed me on the right side of the two options. D11
No comments:
Post a Comment