I'm back after my 2 weeks travelling and filling in answers in advance. I left reasonably optimistic – I got mostly 4/6s over the weeks – but have been absolutely crushed in rundle B. I think prior to Friday (which I won) I lost 8 in a row. Will almost certainly be back in C next season.
Anyway back into the regular posting schedule. 3/6 today and I expect to resume my losing streak.
1 : ( Swarovski. Bad miss. Of course it's Faberge. Would have got this had I thought about easter one minute longer. D10
2 : ( New Orleans. Another bad miss. I know this. I've been there. D02
3 : ) Kevin Costner. Hopefully I pick up points here at least. I guessed Tin Cup 1996 and then one of the late 1980s baseball ones must be Field of Dreams. D22
4 : ( Chicken Run. No idea. Strange name for a game. D33
5 : ) Zoroastrianism. Persian religion = Parsi. D11
6 : ) Icelandic. Norse-looking words with funny letters = can only be Icelandic. D21
No comments:
Post a Comment