Monday, June 20, 2022

Dave M day 25 v Brian LLL

3/6 to end a dispiriting season and relegation to C where hopefully I’ll fare better next time. Like Seif I got 3/6 assuming 5.

 

1 : ( Philadelphia. Had no idea Casablanca was a play first. D33

2 : ) Telugu. Initially thought Tamil but then remembered Bengaluru/Bangalore is in Andhra Pradesh and was renamed to its “more Telugu” name a couple of years ago. D22

3 : ) Ellis Island. Gimme of the day. D00

4 : ) Leonardo. Or maybe this was the gimme. D11

5 : ( Garter. I was over-confident about this one and didn’t think more widely. In Australia this question would be worded very differently – thongs are a type of sandal over there. D21

6 : ( Foreman. Looks like this might be the MCW. I thought it would be the correct answer. D12

 

See you next season!

No comments:

Post a Comment