Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Brian Day 22

 

3/6 and primed to get my first demotion to D.    Thanks Dave M for the Thomas the Train info, I luckily avoided that with my kids.   Belated congrats to Dave S for his mid-season performance!

1) Madonna 1/0  no clue.  

2) Orinoco 1/1  I guess Africa has rainy areas.  Feel like this is a gimme for everyone but me

3) depaul 2/2 no idea, and even less of an idea after seeing the answer.  

4) Matthau 0/2  Had a feeling this was the movie Odd Couple, and I know they made Grumpy Old Men movies in the 90s.  Wow, Seif, nice get.

5) Catherine 2/1 Glad they didn't ask for last names.  I haven't seen it yet, but this is a backdoor theater question as Six is very popular.

6) Craps 3/3  Easy for me, I was a big craps player in my youth, and craps means you rolled a 2, 3 or 12.  (uh oh, if it's guessable via epithet my D3 will hurt)

No comments:

Post a Comment