Thursday, June 16, 2022

Brian Day 23

 3/6 and was certain I had 5.  Oops

1) Rhododendrum 2/2 I couldn't think of a plant with helio in its name, so took a guess.  Never heard of heliotrope. That's okay, I definitely have the next five questions correct.

2) Survivor 1/0  Inspired by Biosphere 2?  Must be Survivor.  But what about the Orwell clue?  Never mind that, not important.  At least I defended low

3) Hendrix 2/2  Easy for me, don't know how it will play

4) Hispaniola 0/2  Very pleased to have figured this out, though perhaps for the wrong reason.  Figured Saint Domingue had to do with Santo Domingo

5) Hajj 3/1  Seemed Arabic, so I was confident this was referring to the Seven Pillars of Islam. What an easy question.  

6) Fountainhead 1/1  Never read it but I know there's an architect and collectivism in the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment