Wednesday, June 8, 2022

David S Day 17

2 or 3/6. Pretty happy with anything here, as I was worried about a 0 or 1 when I submitted.

1. Twilight :/, D20. I was happy when I thought of Twilight but didn’t realize that as entertainment, that’s a series of movies, not a show. So I didn’t take it any further. 

2. Vulture :(, D22. No idea. 

3. Eastern Policy :(, D13. I missed the part where it said you had to respond in German. I’d be frustrated except I don’t think I could have come up with the translation, so it was kind of moot. 

4. The Who :(, D32. No idea. Amazingly this is the first pop music question I’ve missed this season. 

5. Colt :), D11. Felt like this was a good guess, but I definitely wasn’t certain. 

6. Jenga :), D01. Also wasn’t certain, but also seemed like a good guess. 

No comments:

Post a Comment