Monday, December 13, 2021

David S Day 23

A poor 2/6 on a day whose questions actually seemed pretty friendly to me.  One of those days...

1. Extended :(, D23.  No idea and no chance here.

2. Texas A&M :), D12.  Like Brad, I got this from watching college football.

3. Slalom :(, D31.  I actually had no doubt this was right.  But I had no chance at it.

4. Little Bo Peep :), D00.  Easiest of the day and, perhaps, one of the easiest of the season, I think.

5. Neptune Spear :(, D11.  About as up my alley a question as can be notwithstanding the film part, but I really just couldn't remember it.  I put down what I (correctly) thought was the Bin Laden raid name just in case I'd mixed the two up.  Nope!

6. Arber :(, D22.  I correctly guessed that the word was tree despite not speaking Spanish or Arabic, but that didn't mean I knew the word in German.

No comments:

Post a Comment