6/6. An unexpected 3(3)-0(0) win yesterday took me out of relegation, and today should help some more.
1) Shellac 1/2 The only question that was really in doubt for me today. Was between this and lacquer, which I think of as being the same thing, so I went with the word with 'shell' in it as possibly being related to a 'scale' insect, whatever that is.
2) Luther 2/0 I've watched most of this..
3) Drake 2/1 Thank you for the Jewish connection, otherwise I'd lump him in with every other artist I couldn't care less about. I don't recognize any of these songs or 'artists' except for Travis Scott (for performing while people were crushed to death last month.) But a Canadian who was likely to have these song titles with these performers? Drake was the only possibility for me.
4) The Magnificent Seven 1/2 Based on The Seven Samurai
5) Malcolm X 0/1 I rephrased the question as, "Of the four assassinations you're aware of in the 60s, which one was not in 1963 or 1968 and was allegedly ordered by the Nation of Islam?"
6) Ear 3/3 This was asked early on in my Learned League career, and I got it correct back then on a wild guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment