Wednesday, December 1, 2021

David S Day 15 vs. Ben (LLL)

4/6, but I screwed up my D and there's one I'd really like to have back.

1. Graf :), D01.  She just came up in a conversation Ben and I had.  Should be very easy for him.

2. Valley, Mummies :(, D12.  Wrote down Valley, Kings but then changed it to the wrong answer.  Luckily for me I did the exact opposite on a later question, so I suppose it's a wash.

3. Radian :), D20.  Gimme, and gimme for Ben, too, I'm sure.

4. Lola :), D23.  Right in the limited area of theater where I'm actually very strong.  I was certain about this one.

5. Styrofoam :(, D32.  This is the one I'd really like to have back.  I don't know how I missed this so completely and, to boot, convinced myself it was really hard and assigned very high D.  This could easily cost me the match.

6. Malawi :), D11.  Not sure how hard this plays.  I originally put down Chad, but since that lake has shrunk so much in recent years, I decided to switch it to Malawi.  Makes me feel less bad about question 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment