Friday, December 10, 2021

David S Day 22

4/6. Rare common D for me today. 

1. Plum :(, D11. No idea. Never heard of that dessert.

2. Trouble :), D00. Seems like it may be the easiest of the day. Played this many times growing up. 

3. Jones :(, D11. I was convinced the person was Guy Fieri (whose name I looked up afterwards), but since I didn’t know his name at the time, I just put down a random answer. Probably a bad strategy here. I might have actually had a chance at Bobby Flay if I’d tried to see if I could come up with someone else on the Food Network. 

4. Lorry :), D22. I’ve spent enough time in the UK to have picked this up. 

5. Pirouette :), D22. I can’t believe I got this right. If I’d known it was, I would have done lower D. 

6. Litmus :), D33. I was sure about this, but this may play hard with my opponents given their strengths. 


No comments:

Post a Comment