4/6 Has everyone on this blog been to Australia and Tel Aviv but me?
1) Zero Dark Thirty 2/2 First instinct was 'Ass Crack of Dawn', but I didn't recall a movie with that title. I went through Hurt Locker, American Sniper, and eventually I got to the obvious answer.
2) St. Louis 0/1 I don't know why I though the Birthplace of Aviation was on the Missouri state quarter and that it was a gimme. I think this will play much tougher than my defense; even if you pull Ohio, Dayton is tough.
3) Australian Rules Football 2/2 I need to show up to pub trivia more often and let CarrBen12 rub off on me. You know what I mean.
4) Mandolin 1/1 A family friend was a world-renowned mandolinist. I frequently use mandolin as an answer if it's plausible and I have no idea, but this time I knew it was correct.
5) Bauhaus 3/3 The only German art house I know is Bauhaus. My college roommate listened to the band Bauhaus (they have a great cover of Ziggy Stardust), at some point I looked up what it meant.
6) LL Cool J 1/0 I only know Going Back to Cali, but television actor (NCIS/FBI or something) and host (the lip sync show) gave it to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment