A fairly lucky 4/6. Very friendly categories for my opponents.
1. Nice :), D00. I got it from the geography portion of the clue. Not sure this is all that easy, but food/drink is a real strength for both of my opponents.
2. Boardwalk Empire :), D21. Watched this entire series.
3. Russia :), D12. Not shocked to get this, but also didn't really expect to. I was vaguely familiar with the names of some of these artists, and they looked to me like they could be Russian. Plus the 1913 date meant there were fewer countries to choose from.
4. War :), D33. Gimme for me. Again, I don't think this is all that hard, but D33 was right for my opponents.
5. Dot Com :(, D22. No idea.
6. Edison :(, D11. Seems like something I would have watched, or at least have heard of, but no.
No comments:
Post a Comment