Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Re: Debbie Day 21 and 22

Shana Tova!


Day 22:

Ouch - 1.

1. Hunt. :( Right idea, wrong sport.

2. Epoque :( Thought this would be right.

3. trifecta :( glad I got this close.

4. Oman. :( Thought that was probably still the country's name but gave it a shot

5. Golden Girls.  :)  First thought Designing Women, but thanks Blanche, Rose, Sophia, and Dorothy for helping me avoid a goose egg.

6. epicenter :( Didn't spend too long on this and just thought epicenter = earthquake


Doh - 2

1. Frangelico :( Spent a long time on this and convinced it was some beer I couldn't remember... but yeah, great question

2. heart :( Didn't think too hard on this one... clearly.

3. OPEC :), thank goodness.

4. Characters :( have heard of these but not familiar enough to have gotten them

5. warrant :( which I thought could be right

6. DuBois :), Phew



No comments:

Post a Comment