Friday, September 10, 2021

David S Day 24

2 or 3/6.  A bit disappointing given that these were pretty friendly categories for me.  I would give myself a 2 and won't complain if I don't get the third, but Thorsten has been a generous grader of late.

1. Garrison :(, D22.  Should be in my wheelhouse, but I wasn't going to get this.  I picked an abolitionist and hoped for the best.

2. Taxi :(, D31.  No idea at all.

3. Synchronized Swimming :), D10.  Seems like the easiest one of the day.  Should have a very high get rate, I think.

4. Via Aurelius :(, D21.  [Expletive deleted]!!!  I overthought this, but bottom line is I could name two Roman roads and picked the wrong one.  I didn't think "Appian" referred to a person.

5. Tornado :/, D13.  I'd mark this wrong, but maybe Thorsten won't.  I had some vague notion that this had to do with weather, but the fact that my answer was kind of close was a coincidence.

6. Switzerland :), D02.  Once I thought of it, I knew Switzerland was right.


No comments:

Post a Comment