3/6 I am on the edge of relegation down to D. I am on the edge of relegation down to D.
1. One-quarter cup (50g) of granulated sugar per egg white is a standard ratio for preparing a "hard" version of what light and airy whipped dessert and topping ("soft" versions use less sugar)?
Correct Answer: MERINGUE
Your Answer: Meraingue
Points Assigned: 1
Correct Answer: MERINGUE
Your Answer: Meraingue
Points Assigned: 1
I love meringue.
2. Name the woman whose most prominent government roles included US ambassadorships to Czechoslovakia and Ghana as well as President Gerald Ford's chief of protocol (a position she was the first woman to hold).
Correct Answer: SHIRLEY TEMPLE BLACK
Your Answer: Johnson
Points Assigned: 3
2. Name the woman whose most prominent government roles included US ambassadorships to Czechoslovakia and Ghana as well as President Gerald Ford's chief of protocol (a position she was the first woman to hold).
Correct Answer: SHIRLEY TEMPLE BLACK
Your Answer: Johnson
Points Assigned: 3
Oh, I could not pull this but now that I see the answer I remember she was a diplomat.
3. The children's book Click Clack Moo, written by Doreen Cronin and published in 2000, tells a story of a demanding group of cows who have the surprising ability to do what activity?
Correct Answer: TYPE
Your Answer: Drive trains
Points Assigned: 2
3. The children's book Click Clack Moo, written by Doreen Cronin and published in 2000, tells a story of a demanding group of cows who have the surprising ability to do what activity?
Correct Answer: TYPE
Your Answer: Drive trains
Points Assigned: 2
Well that makes more sense than my answer.
4. A body of water known as Victoria Harbour separates the Kowloon Peninsula from what island?
Correct Answer: HONG KONG (ISLAND)
Your Answer: Hong Kong
Points Assigned: 1
4. A body of water known as Victoria Harbour separates the Kowloon Peninsula from what island?
Correct Answer: HONG KONG (ISLAND)
Your Answer: Hong Kong
Points Assigned: 1
I just knew this.
5. What was the last name of the entrepreneurial brothers whose diversified company—which began as a soap-making firm in 1890—was merged with a Dutch margarine producer (Margarine Unie) in 1930?
Correct Answer: LEVER
Your Answer: Lever
Points Assigned: 0
5. What was the last name of the entrepreneurial brothers whose diversified company—which began as a soap-making firm in 1890—was merged with a Dutch margarine producer (Margarine Unie) in 1930?
Correct Answer: LEVER
Your Answer: Lever
Points Assigned: 0
Seems like a gimmie.
6. Aw Snap!, Blindfolded Musical Chairs, Danger Word, Say Whaaat?, and You Bet Your Wife are among the contests that have appeared on what television show that debuted on NBC in December 2017?
Correct Answer: (ELLEN'S) GAME OF GAMES
Your Answer: The Masked Singer
Points Assigned: 2
6. Aw Snap!, Blindfolded Musical Chairs, Danger Word, Say Whaaat?, and You Bet Your Wife are among the contests that have appeared on what television show that debuted on NBC in December 2017?
Correct Answer: (ELLEN'S) GAME OF GAMES
Your Answer: The Masked Singer
Points Assigned: 2
I have never watched this show or the the masked singer
No comments:
Post a Comment