Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Re: Debbie Day 17

Another day, another 3.  Mazel tov, David, on your own branch and your 6!


1 :( aeration. Also thought of distillation.  Both wrong.

2 :) Blu-Ray. Rare "technology" win for me - must be very easy.

3 :) Kenya. Lucky guess.

4 :( Johnny Cash.  Considered ELvis but thought this might be too early?

5 :( Modernism.  How is Romantic related to Classical? I don't get it.

6 :) Helix. Rare math get for me. Am glad I switched and gave my opponent a 2 for this and 3 for the art one.

And @Brian - it's funny as I'd forgotten about the show Picket Fences (but did used to like that too) - was thinking about the August Wilson play Fences (and named it wrong... and ironically if I'd thought of August Wilson maybe could have guessed right after all! But doubt it.


No comments:

Post a Comment