3/6 an appropriate score to end this decidedly non-vintage season. Jostling with Steiny and Seif in the C relegation zone though hopefully we all pull through!
1 : ) Meringue. I make meringue occasionally and especially the New Zealand variation of it – Pavlova D11
2 : ( Graham (the Washington Post owner at the time). I had no idea it would be an actor. D22
3 : ( Tap Dance. I thought given the era ‘surf the internet’ but decided click clack was more dance-y. D31
4 : ) Hong Kong Island. Geography gimme. D10
5 : ) Lever. The NZ branch of Unilever was still called Lever Brothers in the 1980s for some reason so saw it on shampoo bottles and the like. D22
6 : ( Late Show with James Corden. Sounded like a talk show bit, and James Corden was quite recent I think (no idea if NBC or not). D03
No comments:
Post a Comment