Monday, September 13, 2021

David S Day 25 vs. Ben (LLL)

2/6.  Ugly last day.  I thought I had at least 4.

1. Madeleine :(, D21.  I thought this was right.  Kind of close, perhaps.  But certainly not right.

2. Taylor :(, D02.  I remembered that this was an actress, but I couldn't remember who.  Thought this had a chance.

3. Write :(, D32.  Ugh.  I read this book so many times, but I forgot the typing vs. writing part of it.  Too bad.  I had no doubt I was correct here.

4. Hong Kong :), D10.  Gimme.

5. Lever :), D11.  Lots of clues here to figure out that this was Unilever and, therefore, what the name had to be.

6. Wipeout :(, D23.  No shot here.

Have good offseason, everyone.  Hopefully next season we can get our blog posting rate up from this season's abysmal level...

No comments:

Post a Comment