Day 21 is best not discussed, with the rare and humiliating goose egg. At least it wasn’t a forfeit.
I was anticipating 3-4 today but only managed a 2 and a loss to Seif 3-4.
1 : ( Drive. I remember a song Shut up and Drive. Clearly not by Maddie and Tae though. D12
2 : ( Epoque. Identical response and frustration as Seif. D22
3 : ( Duo. I don’t know Horse Racing and took a risky guess Seif didn’t either. Well that didn’t pay off. D33
4 : ) Siam. Only short historic country name that came to mind quickly that could fit (doubt Hejaz would make a great acronym). D21
5 : ) The Golden Girls. Late 80s and lots of female leads – this seemed like the obvious choice. D01
6 : ( Locus. Just one letter wrong but a crucial one. D10
No comments:
Post a Comment