6/6 on the first day after I find out I now have my own branch. Hopefully a good omen.
Farewell, CarrBen12 branch. I hope we stay in the same league.
1. Sublimation :), D33. Straightforward chemistry question. Only gave it such high D due to my opponents’ relative strengths.
2. Blu Ray :), D21. I got it from the color.
3. Kenya :), D10. Phew. In terms of African mountains with country names, I’d only heard of Kenya and Cameroon. I went with Kenya because it seemed like there are higher mountains in that part of East Africa, but it was really a guess.
4. Elvis :), D12. Happy to get this. Dating it to 1959 left me and my limited pop music knowledge with only one possible guess.
5. Romantic :), D02. I was pretty certain here. Thanks to my 11th grade English teacher for this one.
6. Helix :), D21. Seemed like the right description for one half of a strand of DNA, which is a double helix.
No comments:
Post a Comment