Thursday, February 28, 2019

Steiny Day 7 v. rando and Ben C

1. :) I am not a coffee drinker and would not have known this had it not had the caramel clue at the end.  The only starbucks drink I could think of that I had heard of with caramel was a caramel machiato and fortunately that was the purpose of the hint. d0/1

2. :( I obviously have heard of SMTP but obviously had no idea what it stands for. I went with modem.  Now that I see the answer is mail, i am facepalming...that would have been a much smarter thing to put given it is always the SMTP setting that screws up outlook.  D1/0 as this is probably a gimme for Ben

3. :( Never heard of him/her and I am sure Ben never has either 3/3

4. :( I fell for it...I saw lesley stahl and wrote 60 minutes.  God I am mad at myself 1/1

5. :( Nope, never heard of this..I put Scottish 5

6. :) Gimme.  I have seen this movie (and it is fucking long) and knew it immediately, It was part of a film course I took in college which has now provided many, many answers for LL so taking it was so worth it!. 2/2

Probably not enough to beat Ben, but I am hoping he gives me more credit than he should for smtp and makes it a zero...maybe enough for a tie.

No comments:

Post a Comment