3/6, but very disappointed in myself, left two on the table
1) Lee. So happy about this guess. Bruce Lee was my first thought for the Chinese man, and it fit as a pseudonym for actresses of an earlier era. 2/1
2) Suriname. I though I was so clever to come up with this. oh well. 3/2
3) My So Called Life. Gimme. I'm curious if you young folk get this. 0/3
4) Quigley. I remember a Tom Selleck movie Quigley down under, and 'under' was in two of the titles. But I should have got it from Ripley's Game. 2/1
5) antennae. It didn't seem right, chitin can't be considered epidermis, can it? But the only other thing i could think of was nipple, so I couldn't get away from it. I know vane is part of the wing, kicking myself. 1/2
6) Seven Year Itch. no other option here, plus I think this was in an old LL season. 1/0
No comments:
Post a Comment