Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Pelc Day 1

Welcome back everyone. I was pretty absent last season, and as punishment for my lapsed involvement, I missed out on LLL this year. Anyway, I'm hoping to post more this season - it's my LL80 Day 1 Resolution. 
Opened with a 6/6 this season - no complaints here. 

1. :) - I've seen a similar question asked somewhere, I'm not sure if it was a previous LL season or mini or somewhere else but the memory was enough to combine with the little I know/remember about The Canterbury Tales (story telling contest, England) to get me there. D2
2. :) - Wouldn't have gotten this if I didn't know that rubella = German measles. D3
3. :) - This took me longer than I care to admit but I got there. D1
4. :) - Name a Beatles movie. Guessed right. D0
5. :) - Knew the two sides and (mentally) flipped a coin. D1
6. :) - Love this question and really happy I got it. 'Trailblazing' = female or minority athlete (or both). I'm pretty well versed in sports trivia so, when the name Moffitt didn't jump out at me I assumed we were talking about a woman. King is near the top of the list of trailblazing female athletes and the time period worked so I went with her. Good piece of trivia. D2

No comments:

Post a Comment