Hey everyone, welcome back! Would anyone mind if I invited a friend in Citidel to join the blog?
6/6 today
1 :) D3/3 The Canterbury Tales - I came up with a whole bunch of types of contests that might occur in or around an English inn, including drinking, fighting, singing, sword from stone pulling, horse racing, and storytelling. Read Canterbury Tales in high school, but I couldn’t remember if it involved a contest. Went with it for lack of any other guesses.
2 :) D1/2 Rubella - I got German Measles (I mean I came up with it as an answer, not came down with it as an illness), and from there half-remembered/figured that Rubella worked as an illness and virus name.
3 :) D1/0 Bulgaria - I always liked the place-name Sophia. I hope someone puts Slovenia as a joke answer.
4 :) D0/1 A Hard Days Night - I remember liking this movie.
5 :) D2/1 Athens - Same reasoning as my brother, only it took me longer.
6 :) D2/2 Billy Jean King - I considered some other women atheletes but remembered that there is a movie about BJK with Steve Carell and Emma Stone (that I haven’t seen), which might have put her on Thorsten’s radar.
No comments:
Post a Comment