A little bit better today than yesterday’s disaster, with 3/6. Better than I was expecting when I completed the last question – a couple of lucky guesses.
1 : ( I guessed Éclair. Now I see the answer I think I might have come across this before, but it was a complete guess otherwise. D1
2 : ) A lucky guess of Whigs. I assumed they were early presidents so parties would be closer matches to the UK ones at the time, which led me to a choice between Whigs and Tories. Tories seemed unlikely so went the correct way. D2
3 : ) A completely lucky guess, was tempted to go for some type of surgery but figured Architects generally find more fame and renown than other professions. D1
4 : ( I had no idea. Suspected it would be Japanese sounding though. Good question. D3
5 : ) The only Cephalopodic Effluence that came to mind was Squid Ink. D0
6 : ( The only 1984 rap songs I could think of was Fight For Your Right and Walk This Way (I think), so I put the first of those down, knowing it was almost certainly wrong. D2
No comments:
Post a Comment