Check out our branch-mate SilvermanA, holding down the number one spot in Rundle A!
5/6 today
1 :) D3 Stand By Me - Once I got it, it seemed like a perfect fit. The early 80's anthology clue made me think of Stephen King.
2 :) D1 Terra Haute - I learned that Indiana's state song is "On the Banks of the Wabash, Far Away", on LL61 MD19.
3 :( D2 Bhagavad Gita - I was pretty sure this was part of the Mahabharata (and the wrong answer). There's a pretty cool animated film called "Sita Sings the Blues" based on the Ramayana, but I couldn't remember the name. http://www.sitasingstheblues.com/watch.html
4 :) D0 Pinkerton
5 :) D1 Chapelle's Show - I spent awhile going back and forth on the 's.
6 :) D2 Tetherball - Whew, I was afraid it was going to be some obscure, disturbing sport.
No comments:
Post a Comment