3/6
1 :) modulus. I got this as another word for absolute. tough one.
2 :( I also guessed Lady Gaga. I knew there was some rumor about her. KD Land was a better wrong guess.
3 :) ailerons. my friend in Melbourne works on the wing design of the 787, though he works on a particular type of aileron called a flaperon!
4 :) hedge fund.
5 :( sugar. I thought chantilly cream was a dessert-related food, so I figured we should sweeten up that delicious delicious hollandaise. Didn't occur to me to just write cream. Hollandaise is pretty creamy to begin with. I don't think I've had a good eggs benedict for at least a year. That must be rectified shortly.
6 :( No shot here. I guessed James Levine because he was the conductor of one of the North East US orchestras so at least he was the right century, unlike anyone else I could think of of any nationality.
No comments:
Post a Comment