First day back after a week travelling – my week was the usual mediocrity of a couple of wins and a couple of losses.
3/6 today.
1 :) I just knew this was Dancehall for some reason. Maybe bigger in the UK than USA? D1
2 :) Simple for most US History fans, like my opponent D0
3 :( For me this was just a guess of a random number up to about 100. I went with 42. D1
4 :( This makes a lot of sense. I guessed Sons. D2
5 :( Never heard of this. I guessed struggle. This could be a bad D3
6 :) Baked in oven. Hope my opponent’s poor run in food questions continues. D2
This email, together with any attachments, is confidential and may also be privileged. If you have received the email in error, please notify the sender by return email and delete the message from your computer immediately without making any copies, forwarding it or disclosing its contents to any other person. No warranties or assurances are made in relation to the content or safety of this e-mail and any attachments. No liability is accepted for any consequences arising thereby.
No comments:
Post a Comment